Monday, August 17, 2009

Thing 22

LearnPort has a lot of great lesson plans websites and many interesting PD opportunities. I would do PD online over going to classes. The advantages are you can do it when and where you want to. Disadvantages would be no immediate peer collaboration. Many times PD is boring and irrelevant to the subjects that I teach. I would prefer choices that would make it more interesting and relevant to me. My experience with this class has been good. The information and new skills are going to very useful to use in my classroom. I will be able to generate new lessons for the students to utilize many of the new resources also.

1 comment:

  1. You could say the same thing about many Masters programs... "boring and irrelevant to the subjects that I teach."

    ReplyDelete