Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing 10

I can see multiple uses for Google Docs. The survey is a very valuable document. I will use to find out about students computer knowledge and what types of technology they have access to at home. I will also use it to find out what they know about a particular topic then have them retake it after the lesson is complete. I will be able to find out what they have comprehended during the lesson. I also like the idea of students working on project together such as powerpoints and knowing who has submitted what or who did not submit anything toward a group project.
Working in the cloud does not really bother me actually I prefer it. It is so much faster, accurate, and has many more possibilities. The disadvantages are the unexpected power outage, or loss of internet connections, which we have no control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment